I hope you enjoy these animal related quotes.
“The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.” MK Clinton
“Until one has loved an animal, a part of one’s soul remains unawakened.” – Anatole France
“Such short little lives our pets have to spend with us, and they spend most of it waiting for us to come home each day.” – John Grogan
“Petting, scratching, and cuddling a dog could be as soothing to the mind and heart as deep meditation and almost as good for the soul as prayer.” – Dean Koontz
“Our perfect companions never have fewer than four feet.” ? Colette
“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.” ? Mahatma Gandhi
“Some people talk to animals. Not many listen though. That’s the problem.” ? A.A. Milne
“I am in favor of animal rights as well as human rights. That is the way of a whole human being.” ? Abraham Lincoln
“Whoever saves a life, saves the world entire.” – The Talmud
“Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man.” ? Arthur Schopenhauer
“An animal’s eyes have the power to speak a great language.” ? Martin Buber
“‘The question is not, ‘Can they reason?’ nor ‘Can they talk?’ but ‘Can they suffer?'” ? Jeremy Bentham
“Animals are such agreeable friends ? they ask no questions, they pass no criticisms.” ? George Eliot
1. “If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans.”?James Herriot
2. “Until one has loved an animal, a part of one’s soul remains unawakened.” ? Anatole France
3. “You think those dogs will not be in heaven! I tell you they will be there long before any of us.” ? Robert Louis Stevenson
5. “The animals of the world exist for their own reasons. They were not made for humans any more than black people were made for white, or women created for men.” ? Alice Walker
6. “The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.” ? Mahatma Gandhi
7. “An animal’s eyes have the power to speak a great language.” ? Martin Buber
10. “Animals are such agreeable friends? They ask no questions, they pass no criticisms.”
11. “Animals are reliable, many full of love, true in their affections, predictable in their actions, grateful and loyal. Difficult standards for people to live up to.” ? Alfred A. Montapert
12. “Some people talk to animals. Not many listen though. That’s the problem.” ? A.A. Milne
14. “Let us remember that animals are not mere resources for human consumption. They are splendid beings in their own right, who have evolved alongside us as co-inheritors of all the beauty and abundance of life on this planet” ? Marc Bekoff
15. “He could tell by the way animals walked that they were keeping time to some kind of music. Maybe it was the song in their own hearts that they walked to.” ? Laura Adams Armer
16. “Clearly, animals know more than we think, and think a great deal more than we know.” ? Irene M. Pepperberg
18. “Animals are born who they are, accept it, and that is that. They live with greater peace than people do.” ? Gregory Maguire
21. “Because we have viewed other animals through the myopic lens of our self-importance, we have misperceived who and what they are. Because we have repeated our ignorance, one to the other, we have mistaken it for knowledge.” ? Tom Regan
22. “Besides love and sympathy, animals exhibit other qualities connected with the social instincts which in us would be called moral.” ? Charles Darwin
23. “Animals are the bridge between us and the beauty of all that is natural. They show us what’s missing in our lives, and how to love ourselves more completely and unconditionally. They connect us back to who we are, and to the purpose of why we’re here.” ? Trisha McCagh
24. “Maybe it’s animalness that will make the world right again: the wisdom of elephants, the enthusiasm of canines, the grace of snakes, the mildness of anteaters. Perhaps being human needs some diluting.” ? Carol Emshwiller
“Happiness is a warm puppy.” Charles M. Shultz
“Four legs good, two legs bad.” George Orwell
“I love dogs, it’s humans that annoy me.”
“If the kindest souls were rewarded with the longest lives, dogs would live forever.”
“I love all dogs, even ones that bite me. They are awesome and honest, they growl, they bite. Unlike a person who will pretend to be your friend for years, then stab you in the back.” D.B.
“If a dog and a human were hanging off a cliff and needed my help, it would be an easy choice on who to save.” D.B.
“What’s DOG spelled Backwards? GOD, the ultimate love and goodness, think about that.” D.B.
“Your dog is awesome, your ok at best” D.B.
“You should be as cool as your dog thinks you are” D.B.
“I like your dog, I’m not so crazy about you.” D.B.
“The paw says it all.” D.B.
“Don’t go to work, stay in bed all day and cuddle with your dog.” D.B.
“Life is short, play with your dog.”
“You may have many best friends, but your dog only has one.”
“You can’t buy love, but you can rescue it.”
“We got rid of the kids, the cats were allergic. ‘
“Life is better with a dog.”
“When I die my dog gets everything.”